Welcome at MAA!
TAKE THAT FIRST STEP AND GET READY FOR YOUR CAREER
Consultancy // Marketing // Management // Communication
Following the measures of the government, the RIVM and all our partner universities, we would like to inform you about the measures of the MAA until (at least) the 28th of April and further consequences. Like the government and the RIVM we advise you to stay at home as much as possible. Unfortunately, the proposed measures have consequences for activities organized by the MAA. Chronologically, the following consequences apply for MAA activities:
• Alumni Drinks 27 March: cancelled
• Lustrum Gala 3 April: postponed
• Monthly Drinks 8 April: cancelled
• Amsterdam Recruitment Event: cancelled
• In-house days May: cancelled
• Board application 19 April: runs as planned
• Other board handover activities: runs as planned
For everyone who has signed up for one or more of the above mentioned events that will be postponed or cancelled: you will receive an email with additional information. Keep a close eye on your email to stay up to date. More information on the MAA’s approach to fight COVID-19 can be found on our website. Thank you for your understanding and we are very sorry for everything that is happening. Stay positive and healthy!
All the best,
The MAA Board