Amsterdam Marketing Event Committee (AME)
Based on a current marketing theme a challenging program is composed for students in the last phase of their studies. This year the event will be accessible for internationals again. The event contains a versatile full day program of interactive presentations, workshops, recruitment lunches and network drinks from leading companies.
Because of the diversity of partners contributing to this event, we offer students an opportunity to get in contact with different types of companies. This is an informal way to make the first contact with possible future employers. In the past, companies like L’Oréal, & Samhoud, IBM, Unilever, CocaCola and Microsoft joined our Marketing Event.
The committee consists of:
- The Chairman is responsible for the flow of the committee. Making sure that everyone knows what to do and to remain their planning. The Chairman always leads the meetings.
- The Secretary/Treasurer is responsible for all the money that goes into the budget. The treasurer loves numbers. Additionally, the treasurer also is the contact person for the participants. The treasurer will keep lists of participants and sends out e-mails to keep everyone up to date.
- Sales. The Sales position is responsible that there are companies giving presentations at the event. Calling is a favorite for the Sales person and he does not take no for an answer. The Sales person is also responsible for the content for the goodie bags.
- Marketing. The Marketeer of the Amsterdam Marketing Events makes sure that students and alumni are aware of the existence of the event and its theme. The Marketeer will do this by creating posters, flyers, and by being active on the MAA’s social media platforms.
- Event Planner. As the name already states, the Event Planner is the one planning the Event. You can think of making a planning for all the organizer, make sure there are enough seats for everyone, that there is a person welcoming the participants and the companies, that everyone has a drink, etc. Shortly, a lot of organizing.