At the moment, all committees are closed for new application requests! Too late for the application deadline? Contact email@example.com to get informed if we may have a spot left for you.
Speeddate Event Committee
At the Speeddate Event in January students get the chance to ask inspiring companies anything they want, during short one-on-one meetings. It’s the perfect opportunity to get to know them a little better and make that first step to an interesting first job or traineeship.
The committee consists of:
- The Chairman. She is responsible for the flow of the committee. Making sure that everyone knows what to do and to remain their planning is her job. The Chairman always leads the meetings.
- The Treasurer is responsible for all the money that goes into the budget. The treasurer loves numbers. Additionally, the treasurer also is the contact person for the participants. The treasurer will keep lists of participants and sends out e-mails to keep everyone up to date.
- Sales. The Sales position is responsible that there are companies giving presentations at the event. Calling is a favorite for the Sales person and he does not take no for an answer. The Sales person is also responsible for the content for the goodie bags.
- Marketing. The Marketeer of the Speeddate Event makes sure that students and alumni are aware of the existence of the event and its theme. The Marketeer will do this by creating posters, flyers, and by being active on the MAA’s social media platforms.
- Event Planner. As the name already states, the Event Planner is the one planning the Event. You can think of making a planning for all the organizer, make sure there are enough seats for everyone, that there is a person welcoming the participants and the companies, that everyone has a drink, etc. Shortly, a lot of organizing.