Glocalities is a cutting edge values-based research program. Every day the world’s most recognised commercial brands, charities and governments use Glocalities’ data and software tools to uncover deep audience insights, opening up large areas of untapped potential, and contributing to a more sustainable future. Since 2014 we have assisted premium multinationals to expand their business in more than 30 countries around the globe.
We are looking for an intern that will help us to take the Glocalities proposition worldwide. Are you curious, driven and passionate about communication, marketing and sales? Are you also looking for a place where you can accelerate your growth? You can stop looking, we’ve got the right place for you!
As a marketing and sales intern, you will have a great opportunity to learn about two important pillars of the business. On one hand, you will support with both developing and executing the (online) marketing and communication strategy for the Glocalities proposition and website. On the other, you will help the sales team generate new leads by presenting our story to interesting prospects. The person we are looking for is diligent, proactive, energetic and creative.
- Has great writing skills in English with a flair for creating exciting, clear and powerful content
- Has some experience with (international) online marketing activities and/or creating sales campaigns
- Wants to learn how to reach out to audiences through marketing and sales channels
- Is a storyteller interested in people, cultures and value
- Is at the final year of studies or is a recent graduate
- Is currently residing in the Netherlands within a reasonable travelling distance of Amsterdam
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands for at least 6 months
Your working environment
The Glocalities team consists of 12 people and is expanding. Our culture is international, diverse and dynamic. Our employees vary from fresh graduates to senior professionals in the business. Due to the nature of our company, we communicate primarily in English.
We offer our International Marketing & Sales Intern:
- A contract of 6 months or longer, start date preferably as soon as possible (40 hours per week)
- A stimulating environment where we encourage you to take initiative and have ownership of your projects
- Compensation: € 450,- per month for a Masters student (for recent graduates the compensation is € 600,- per month)
You will work within the vibrant city center of Amsterdam and additionally we offer flexible work from home possibilities. You’ll also be offered a personal development ‘buddy’ that will enable you to make the most of this opportunity. We offer you the possibility to stand out and make a difference. The world of research and data analytics is changing rapidly, and Glocalities wants to lead the change!
Are you interested?
Visit our website for more information about what we do. If you are confident about becoming a valuable member of our team, apply right away!
Please match your CV closely to the job description. In your cover letter, introduce yourself briefly and then tell us why you are interested in both this internship and working at Glocalities. Subsequently, tell us how you will be adding value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
Lastly, always include your availability period (e.g December 2021 – July 2022).