Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, no later than Q3 2020.
Duration: 6 months
Depending on the topic we are able to grand you the opportunity to perform your thesis; be noted we do require a 32-40 per week presence.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
For this assignment, we are looking for a pro-active student who can provide a fresh and critical view on the assignments given. Apart from that, there is an excellent opportunity to gain an in-depth experience with the Philips Personal Health business. An independent view and way-of-working is required in order to be successful. Taking initiative Pro-actively will help you to get things done
You are responsible for
- To provide analyses of the accounts’ performance and make proposals for improvements for more effective account management
- To make Competition / Market analyses
- To find Product group / Retail business opportunities
- Day to day account management support, participate pro-actively with professional creativity is required
You are a part of
It concerns an internship in the Sales Department. You will report to the Channel Director Food – Drug – Perfumery who reports to the Sales Director.
You will be working from our office located in Eindhoven at the High Tech Campus.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University of applied Sciences or University of Sciences Bachelor HBO / Bachelor or Science/Master or science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in: Business Economics, (International) Business Management, Economics, Management Sciences, Marketing or Finance
- Are fluent in oral and written Dutch and English
- Excellent Microsoft Skills in particular Excel
In return, we offer you
The assignment will provide a good understanding of the business mechanics and operations between Philips and its retail partners. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the commercial results of the customers in this channel.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Hungry for more? Find out more or apply by clicking on this link!