Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, no later than Q3 2020
Duration: 6 months
We are open for discussion to make this internship assignment suitable to combine it with your thesis. If we grand you to combine this with your thesis, we do require you to work at least 32 hours per week on our projects.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop your consumer experience and engagement skills in a dynamic environment of the marketing and sales organization for Personal Health Benelux. You work in an agile team with many digital professionals, which gives you the chance to develop your digital skills.
You report to the Consumer Engagement & Care manager and you are part of the Digital Marketing and E-Commerce team.
You are responsible for
- Support the Consumer Experience managers with their business goals
- Support in driving transformation in the consumer experience touch point strategy for every phase of the consumer journey: : contact center, web, social, repair & exchange, return processes, refurbishment
- Improving consumer engagement in the A-Z Consumer Journey together with our digital specialists
- Support in developing rich consumer insights based on VoC (Voice of Customer) data and bringing consumer focused improvements to all stakeholders
You are a part of
The Benelux digital team, which is a young and vibrant team with many digital disciplines: online merchandisers, CRM managers, digital marketers, Philips Shop owners and the performance team. At digital, we work hard to outperform on digital while having fun along the way as well. Every day new things and new wishes/ideas cross our path, which make sure our days, are never the same. You will be part of the consumer engagement & care squad within the Benelux Digital team, consisting out of consumer experience managers, social manager, quality & safety manager & service operation manager.
You will be working at our office in Eindhoven based at the High Tech Campus.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your HBO (Bachelor) or WO (Bachelor of science/Master of science) in: Business Administration, (International) Business Management or Marketing
- Basic knowledge of online marketing
- Consumer first mentality
- Affinity with consumer focused metrics
- Fluent in both Dutch & English
- High energy and results oriented. Looking to make improvements and changes
- You can work accurately
In return, we offer you
A great learning experience within an innovative and enthusiastic team, which is a frontrunner in digital marketing within the global organization from Philips. You will also learn to manage online content, optimize pages for natural search and optimize SEA campaigns.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Are you interested and want to learn more about this vacancy? Click here!