Location: Amsterdam – Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Type: Internship (32 to 40hs per week) – preferably non thesis
Starting Date: December 2020 – January 2021
Duration: 6 months (option to extend up to 12 months)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help support the growth of the global #1 Garment Care brand in a vibrant and international environment
You are responsible for
- Support Consumer Marketing Managers in launching new products in the garment steamers subcategory
- Supporting activities will be; geographical roll-out of existing propositions, market data analysis, competitor analysis and support the organization on internal events
- The goal of the internship will be to learn about the many different aspects of the consumer marketing role
- You should be able to work on small assignments independently, should have very good communication skills to communicate with all the different stakeholders with different cultural background over the world.
You are a part of
A very international team in Amsterdam (with another hub in Singapore) consisting of approximately 20 people of more than 10 nationalities in an informal but very professional setting.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master of science WO (MSc.) in: Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Management Sciences, Marketing, Product development, Industrial Design
- Very good command of MS Office. Advanced Excel skills required
- English should be very good in speaking and writing
- Competences; Product Development, Marketing management, Strategic management and/ or international business management
- Preferably previous experience in an internship
In return, we offer you
An exciting 6 month internship as a full team member of the diverse & international Garment Care team in Amsterdam and support new product launches or adapt existing products to new needs or market demands. The work is related to all facets of the product marketing discipline.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Are you interested and want to learn more about this vacancy? Click here!