Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but no later than Q3 2020
Duration: 6 months
We are looking for 2 students that will join our team:
- One role related to Marketing of Change Management services
- One role related to Internal Change Management practices
In both positions, we are not able to support a thesis assignment. It is for this reason that we require a 40 hours per week availability to work on the projects.
In this role, you have the opportunity
To play a key role in supporting the value proposition process for change management. You will interact with multiple different stakeholders such as the members of the change management practice, marketing colleagues, and Philips people who are closely working with our customers (e.g. account managers, Philips consultants, solution owners, etc).
You are responsible for:
Role: Marketing of Change Management services:
- Ensuring the new value proposition process is being followed;
- Applying your marketing knowledge to the process;
- Orchestrating the continuous improvement cycle for the required materials.
Role: Internal Change Management practices:
- Supporting strategic initiatives to further develop Philips in their change management capabilities
- Running the continuous improvement cycle for change management materials
- Orchestrating the targeted workshop training plan for 2020
- Preparing for and supporting Change Management community and practice call/meetings
You are a part of
Business Transformation where all large worldwide programs are being designed, set-up and managed. Within BT, you are part of the Change Management Practice which currently exists of four people connected with a large change management community globally.
You will be working at our head office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
For the Marketing of Change Management services role:
- Studying towards your University Bachelor or Master in Sciences degree in the field of Marketing
For the Internal Change Management practices role:
- Studying towards your University Bachelor or Master in Sciences degree in the field of Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Psychology or Sociology
Remaining profile skills:
- Good knowledge of English language both verbally and written
- Analytical thinker, ability to swap between the bigger picture and the details
- Self-starter, not afraid to look for information and reach out to new people
- Ideally good power point and excel skills
- Ideally some knowledge / experience with change management
In return, we offer you the opportunity to
Learn from the experts and build a good understanding of marketing processes, change management and the world of healthcare.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Are you interested and want to learn more about this vacancy? Click here!