Internship: B2B Media Management Support
Location: Amsterdam – Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Type: Internship – not suitable for thesis
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: October 1st, 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Have the experience of working as an internal media agency for marketers wishing to create and launch smaller media campaigns not requiring a full-service strategic media agency.
You are responsible for
- Assist in setting and managing Google and Bing paid search campaigns, paid Social Campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter via Sprinklr, YouTube & GDN Campaigns
- Assist in setting direct buys toward industry publications
- Conduct PPC keyword research
- Spearhead a project to consolidate and codify historical search campaign information to build a custom software module providing benchmarks and templates for campaign creation
- Reporting and performance recommendations
You are a part of
The digital marketing & e-commerce team for professionals. The digital activation team is responsible for the marketing communication along relevant customer touchpoints. This team will focus on digital channel expertise, real-time marketing, social media, CRM, advocacy, search, .com, e-commerce and campaign analytics.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying at University level towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Some understanding of digital marketing & digital analytics
- Experience in Google adwords would be a plus
- Possess a high learning ability and a high working speed
- Has an eye for detail
- Analytical skills, loves spending hours a day with Excel
- Hands-on, working directly with the stakeholders and managing in the tools
- Fluent in written and spoken English
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to support the Media Managers who review briefs, discuss the goals with marketers, and work with real marketing plans.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
You can apply for this intership by clicking here.