Start date: Mid-May or June
Duration: 6 months; non suitable for thesis
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play an active role in an exciting journey and be part of the team that is setting up a completely new platform for the Philips online shops. You will also learn more about the wonderful world of ecommerce!
You are responsible for
- Supporting the Product manager and Product Owners in re-platforming project by creating work instructions and training documentation;
- Driving mini projects such as analytics, tagging, insights, activating products on the website, loading content on the website, user acceptance testing
- Rolling out and enhancements of roughly 40 online shops in B2C and B2B space, also supporting markets with any requests
You are a part of
A global enablement team responsible for B2C, B2B and eTrade at Philips within the site experience team. The team manages several public online shops and are in the process of expanding to more countries. You will work closely with the markets, business groups, legal, IT, finance, logistics.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant fields.
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a quick learner with hands-on attitude. Able to work independently after a short time-frame
- You know how to prioritize and know when to push back when needed
- Good knowledge in English
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of a project and gaining experience in setting up an ecommerce platform from scratch is unique. It will give a huge insight in what it takes to do ecommerce within a complex organization. This experience will be invaluable in your future career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Click here for more information.