In this role, you have the opportunity to
Philips is a global health tech leader, making life better for billions of people globally through meaningful innovation and solutions. From complex medical devices and connected care systems to personal health and wellness, the work we do is shaping the future of healthcare for all. For recent graduates, we offer a unique two-year program to explore life at Philips while experiencing different areas of our organization. You will fulfill three challenging assignments. After the first, you will be in control of choosing what comes next. Stick to one specialization or branch out in new directions? It is your future and your decision. We will support you with a personalized learning journey that combines hands-on experience with mentoring from leaders, coaching from peers, and guidance from our Career Center to find your own personal landing spot within Philips — one that best suits you, your career and life goals. Our culture of collaboration brings together diverse teams to support each other, expand our perspectives, and be our best. You will be connected to a community of graduates around the world to share your experience, learn from each other, collaborate and spark ideas.
You are responsible for
We have several assignments (location Best or Drachten ) available, each assignment has a specific focus.
Grooming & Beauty R&D Digital Functions
- Generating new concepts in the digital solution space in multidisciplinary teams featuring competences in e.g. Artificial intelligence, Augmented Reality, Machine learning etc.
- Using data driven metrics and qualitative/quantitative information to develop new insights and content
- Identifying the consumer needs for the various digital propositions pre- and post-launch and translate them into new (digital) functions and requirements to expand our grooming product portfolio towards connected and personalized solutions.
MR Business Development team
Make a significant impact by improving the Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Business performance. The MR BDM team has been recognized for its focus and innovation within the Performance Management space. With a wealth of experience, matured leading and lagging commercial indicators (like funnel health, orders on hand, order intake and sales), we will further develop and drive our business to continue to innovate. You will have a great possibility to go through a rich and exciting learning experience in an international setting and alongside experienced professionals with ample room to bring in your own ideas and initiative.
- Co-Creating Performance management systems (incl. persistent tools and processes) for fast & impactful decision making
- Engaging with Markets & Leadership to facilitate high quality views and direction
- Support the preparation of recurring performance management reviews (analysis and reporting)
- Support in problem solving deep dives with more in-depth analysis
- Develop yourself as a LEAN expert practitioner, leading continuous improvements and driving the implementation
- Define ways to help our global sales teams, per country with actionable commercial insights
IGT – Systems R&D
- Define and setup a software efficiency framework
- Instrument R&D (software) development processes to with digital measurement points to create insights in development performance
- Data driven analysis of the (software) development processes; suggesting optimization opportunities; preferrably automated
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Recently or almost graduated with a Master’s degree in Data Science; Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning or equivalent.
Max 1 years of work experience straight after your graduation
Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, so you can persuade colleagues at all ranks in the organization
International experience or an international mindset
Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, eager and ambitious
Speak and write fluent English
Personal desire to improve the status quo and ability to find ways to do so practically
Able to bring structure
Ability to think across functional domains
In return, we offer you
Launch a career in health technology
Join a company making a difference to people’s lives
Actively contribute to innovations that matter
Work on a diverse international team
Gain hands-on experience in multiple areas
Develop your capabilities and knowledge
Build a solid professional network
When you are interested to join the Philips Graduate Development Program, please apply online latest 19th September 2021, applications that come in after this deadline can not be taken into account.
- Upload your CV and/or motivation
- In week 38/39 you will be informed whether you passed the pre-selection round and if yes you will be invited to perform an online test.
- In week 41 you will be informed whether you are selected for the next round, the virtual video pitch.
- In week 44/45 you will be informed whether you belong to the best performers, you will be invited for the final virtual assessment center, which will take place on the 25th and 30th of November (you will be invited for one of these dates). During this event, you will work on several challenging exercises together with similar minded graduates. Of course we will also provide you with more information on the Graduate Development Program and the assignments. This is the final step in the selection process. In the same week, we will inform you with the outcome.
- Start date will be on the 1st February 2022
Please apply here!