Make an impact on the world as well as your team.
Everything they do at Philips is about making life better for people around the world. How? By creating meaningful innovations that solve a range of healthcare challenges big and small. When you start a career at Philips you’ll be joining an organization with over 127+ years of history in innovation, breakthrough research and continuous reinvention and entrepreneurship to lead the market.
Working together with Philips, you’ll be part of a diverse global culture that puts people first; their own and their customers. They believe that they’re at their best when you’re at yours. And everybody who’s part of their team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential. The conditions that allow for that are their unique culture.
So if you’re thinking about a role at Philips, here’s what you should know about the qualities you’re expected to embody and live in your work every day:
- People who seek to understand customers and put them first in everything they do, ensuring that the customers get the best experience from Philips.
- Those who are pro-active and accountable in their roles, who aren’t afraid to take courageous decisions – quickly – that prioritize impact over effort.
- Genuine collaborators who work effectively together, and who bring an honesty and openness to teammates in the drive for success.
- People who are eager to learn and improve every day, and who inspire others to do the same along the way.
- And without question, acting with integrity, focusing on the necessary regulations and quality in of the work you do.
Challenge yourself at Philips: https://www.careers.philips.com/student/nl/en