Do what you love and love what you do at Hunkemöller:
Hunkemöller is searching for a passionate and hands-on Allocator to strengthen our current team. You’ll report to a merchandiser and will be working within a team of buyers and merchandisers, most likely for the product groups Swim/Acc. You’ll be responsible for the distribution of the products in your department.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring intake from suppliers into our warehouse and guaranteeing the delivery of on-time fashion orders
- Allocating to agreed plans on new lines
- Working on replenishment management criteria, at line level, using all available information to ensure effective stock distribution
- Daily allocation tasks including the monitoring of line performance across stores and helping to build stock packages for new stores/refits.
- Contributing to regular trade meetings and produce analyses for regular and ad hoc meetings within your department
Online planning and trading
- Dealing with other allocators to ensure our online business receives appropriate levels of stock at a line level within season
- Monitoring stocks norms in NOS and repeats to ensure they’re in line with online demand, as well as the management of slow sellers. You’ll also provide recommendations on stock transfers from of our online distribution partner, back into the business
- You have a real passion for merchandising and the allocation of products.
- You’ll strive to meet deadlines, as well as the business needs of our stores and online shop
- You’re experienced in Excel and explore it regularly to stay on top of any new functionality
- Within your economics studies, you’ve completed, at minimum, a Bachelors degree/HBO level, preferably with a mathematics, business management, statistics or any other analytical major
- You’ve already gained work experience in Retail
- Your excellent English skills (written and verbal), along with your flexibility as a team player and the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders, complete your profile
Hunkemöller is a place for people who have a passion for creating great products and world class service for our customers and colleagues; a place for people to grow, to be future stars, and who want the opportunity to develop both themselves and their teams.
If you want to join our rapidly growing Hunkemöller headquarters team? Please click on ‘apply now’ to send your resume/CV (in English). Please note that, as we’re an internationally successful company, the whole application process will be in English.
If you want more information, click here.