Do what you love and love what you do at Hunkemöller:
We are looking for a Global HR Coordinator to join our International HR team. The team consists of our Global HR Director, Global Learning & Development Manager, Global Recruitment Manager & Global HR Standards & Systems Manager.
Together we’re passionately working towards becoming a much loved global and social brand; meaning a place where people love to work, where all employees are proud of the brand and where we create true brand ambassadors.
You will report directly into the Global HR Director and therefore work really closely with her. In this role integrity is key. You are hands on, energetic, innovative, positive and pro active. Your energy and your ‘can do’ personality is contagious and makes you somebody you want to be around with. World Class Service is always number 1 on your priority list.
You can deliver without detailed instructions and have eye for detail. Next to that you love to work in a high paced environment. You also need to be discrete, structured, determined, a good communicator and above all FUN!
Your daily tasks will be as follows:
- Support Global HR Director in daily operations (agenda/meetings/travelling)
- Global Reporting and HR analytics
- Organization of international HR meetings (local and abroad)
- Coordination and management of several Global HR Projects in the fields of employee engagement, recruitment, L&D and Global HR
- Coordination of all HR related initiatives when opening in new countries
- Affinity with HR systems and brand standards
- Active role in our yearly budget & strategy process
- Point of contact for local HR teams
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Graduated Bachelor level (HBO) or University/Master level (HR or other relevant study)
- Good verbal and written communicative skills in English
- Preference for international background work experience
- You need to be able to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities
- A plus if German/French/Spanish
- Pro-active and self starting
- Loves to organize and is structured
- A true brand ambassador and fun
- Excellent in Powerpoint and Excel
Hunkemöller is a place for people who have a passion for creating great products and world-class service for our end-consumer and colleagues. We encourage a culture where people can grow and become our future stars; a culture that is perfect for those wanting the opportunity to develop themselves and their teams.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on ‘apply now’ to tell us why this is the perfect role for you, along with your CV (in English). Please note, that as we’re an internationally successful company, the whole application process will be in English.
If you want more information, click here.