Are you in the final phase of your academic studies and ready to put your skills into practice? Are you looking for an internship where you can learn a lot, develop yourself, show your ambitions, be part of a team and have a lot of fun?
GroupM is looking for someone with a passion for digital media, who can and wants to develop themselves quickly. Someone who wants to become the best in their field. You will be responsible for campaign management and trafficking of digital campaigns in a qualitative and professional manner.
This position offers you the unique opportunity to get a good impression of GroupM as an organization and possible future career options.
GroupM is a subsidiary of WPP, the global advertising conglomerate. GroupM carries out activities for the media agencies Wavemaker, Mindshare and MediaCom, among others. In addition, several activities are centrally managed and processed within GroupM, including Digital Data Hub, Business Intelligence, Process Management, Marketing Intelligence, Trading and Quality Management.
GroupM is a dynamic, young and ambitious organization where, worldwide, thousands of (Young) Professionals work for the best clients. In the Netherlands alone, we have hundreds of colleagues in Amsterdam and Eindhoven who work for dozens of clients such as IKEA, KPN and Netflix.
In our brand new building ‘Amsteldok’ you will work with a great view over Amsterdam in a state-of-the-art and inspiring work environment.
What will you be doing?
As an Intern Campaign Management you will be responsible for the qualitative and professional management of campaigns and trafficking of digital campaigns. You will work closely with media planners from the media agencies, operators, creative agencies, and ad management parties. The team provides online trafficking for clients of all of GroupM’s media agencies (Mindshare, MediaCom and Wavemaker), including Unilever, IKEA, Vodafone, Volvo, Netflix, Chanel and Subway.
- Prepare creative specifications in order to brief the creative agency correctly;
- Checking, entering and trafficking of the creative materials in ad management systems Sizmek, Google Campaign Manager and Adform;
- Provide trackers, pixels and third-party measurement to measure digital campaigns;
- Overall communication with stakeholders (advertiser/media agency) about the status of the campaign.
- Academic way of thinking and working;
- Work experience within digital marketing or digital media is a plus;
- Skilled in MS Office, especially Excel and Word;
- Strong communication skills;
- Great social skills;
- Able to organize your work independently and set priorities;
- Great sense of responsibility;
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing);
- Speaking and/or understanding Dutch is a plus;
- Living in the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
- Internship position with a minimum duration of 6 months;
- Start date: as soon as possible;
- Personal guidance to further develop yourself;
- The internship fee is € 450, – gross per month for a full-time internship;
- Open communication and a working environment where everyone can be themselves;
- A fun team at GroupM that has weekly drinks with each other, whether or not virtually;
- Part of a large international network (MediaCom, Wavemaker, Mindshare, Kinetic, GroupM and WPP);
How to apply?
Are you reading this and thinking ‘’that’s me’’? Great! Respond quickly if you want to start a challenging internship at GroupM!
We are happy to invite you to apply. Click here and send us your CV/resume and personal motivation letter. Are you the one who can help us realize our ambitions? Then we would like to get to know you: we will call you for a first meeting and/or invite you for an interview by Teams.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.