Start date: as soon as possible
There is a possibility to combine this internship with your thesis.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Candidate challenge will be to support the team in this dynamic environment, which will require speed of execution, multitasking and adapting to change quickly where required.
You are responsible for
- Own the performance tracker, global and per market; coordinate and analyze data using multiple tools, share learnings, suggest improvement actions, and deliver business reviews as required
- Aid and support development of market growth plans including analysis and illustration of business initiatives and objectives
- Support and execute key projects such as local product launches, process optimization, and global business transformation
- Coordinate and co-develop marketing support materials, such as presentations, internal communications materials and retail training materials
- Tracking of global competition, market developments and trends across multiple product categories
- Capturing key actions from meetings with global markets and driving resolution with task owners
- Ad hoc requirements to support marketing activities
You are a part of
The Beauty Business Development & Marketing team – located in the headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands – is focused on building a new global business through deep understanding of consumer needs and innovative activation strategies within PHILIP personal health. Key drivers for growth are breakthrough, game changing propositions, in-store excellence, new distribution channels, social media and 360° activation campaigns.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Bachelor in Sciences/Master in Sciences WO (Bsc./Msc.) in Marketing Communications, Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Business Economics, Management Sciences, Marketing.
- demonstrated success in project management; ability to collect, track, and summarize information; timely and courteous follow up with global and local teams; team player; ability to anticipate and plan ahead
- Fluent in English
- You are a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and work within a rapidly changing environment
- Interested in beauty/skincare and product propositions for a female audience
In return, we offer you
As a junior member of the business development/product marketing team you will get a perfect view of what it’s like to work in the global headquarters of a large international organization such as Philips. You’ll be working in one of the most dynamic business segments, so you’ll have a steep learning curve.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Caught your interest for this exciting vacancy? Click here!