Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, but no later than August or September 2019
Duration: 5-6 months
This is a 32-40 hours per week project, which is not suitable to combine it with your graduation/thesis.
In this role, you have the opportunity
To use your knowledge in a large, global transformation program and learn from experience what it takes to engage people in such a journey.
You are responsible for:
- Create and activate engaging communication messages, tools and assets that are part of the existing internal communication plan. Examples: social posts, newsletters, videos, slide decks and intranet articles.
- Prepare communication events such as webcasts and (team) meetings. This includes organizational activities as well as co-creating compelling content.
- Brief creative agencies (with support of the communications manager).
- Maintain/Manage our communication channels like our community group, intranet page and SharePoint folder.
You are a part of
Business Transformation where all large worldwide programs are being designed, set-up and managed. Within BT, you are part of the Solutions Transformation program. In this program, we have a Change & Communications team that currently exists of three change experts and one communications manager.
You will be working at our Head Office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master in one of next degrees: Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Communications
- Good knowledge of English language both verbally and written
- Self-starter: not afraid to look for information and reach out to colleagues on all levels
- Creative profile: shares new ideas, takes lay out into account and can draft short copy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Adobe Acrobat is pre
In return, we offer you the opportunity to
Work for a global company with a beautiful and important mission. You will be able to network and learn from lots of people with different backgrounds and expertise. You will work in a team where your proactivity and ideas will be appreciated.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Click here for more information.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.