Length: 12 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: Mid-August 2020
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the upstream Shaving marketing team (responsible for proposition development from idea generation to product launch) in multiple areas, focused on improving the organization’s ability to deliver value propositions related to the male grooming domain.
You are responsible for
- Support for selected projects in Product Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project
- Development of Value propositions including consumer research, concept and claim development and verification.
- Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for Facial Styling products (Beard trimmers)
- Support on Product Launch Plans (trade presentations, launch activities, online activities…)
- Analysis of Online portfolio and suggest counteractions together with the Market intelligence team
- Support in the creation and follow up of value added promotions
You are a part of
The upstream Shaving marketing team, a dynamic team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Economics or related fields
- Strong Analytical skills: able to work with large amount of data and translate it for business purposes.
- Knowledge in Project Management is highly appreciated
- Be able to connect with cross-functional teams
- Advanced user of Excel and MS Office tools (PowerPoint)
- Organized, with good presentation and communication skills.
- German speakers are strongly appreciated.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Are you interested and want to learn more about this vacancy? Click here!