Location: Amsterdam – Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Type: Internship – Suitable for thesis
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: June 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As an intern in the Global Consumer Marketing team of Female depilation – part of the Business Group Personal Care, Philips Consumer Lifestyle – you will work in a team of international marketeers, supporting the team in definition, development and introduction of Female depilation products. You will work with local sales organizations across the globe and support them with the latest product launches.
You are responsible for
- Support in Product Development projects, including analysis on consumer and market data
- Competitor analysis to support key innovation projects
- Creation of benchmarks (packaging, distribution) to optimize go to market strategy and activation
- Market Introduction Planning, preparing trade presentations, preparing activation materials, ensuring all information is available timely to countries to prepare their product launches
- Support in Marketing Communication and packaging related projects, preparing packaging, marcom materials and online content
You are a part of
Philips Female depilation has the ambition to grow its portfolio significantly over the coming years to become global market leader in device-based female depilation for home use. You will work with an entrepreneurial team that is translating strong consumer insights to innovative products that work.
The consumer marketing team is responsible for global proposition development, starting with consumer insight generation, all the way to product development, market launch and life cycle management. In a very dynamic market with a multitude of projects, the team welcomes your support!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying towards a masters in Business, Economics, Marketing, Communication, or an equivalent
- Experience in business environments
- Strong analytical skills, Data analysis, data cleansing and very good knowledge of Excel
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good command of English in writing and speaking
In return, we offer you
Working experience in a global multinational, in the domain of Beauty and personal care. Hands-on product development experience, combined with marketing communication experience.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
More information? Click here!