Start date: ASAP
Duration: 40 hours per week, for at least 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a large-scale transformation for the e-commerce/Direct Online team, in a fast-paced and challenging organization within Philips. You will focus on the Direct to Business (D2B) side, which will give you the opportunity to gain first-hand insights on the B2B business of a large multinational company. You will engage in analytics-focused communications towards senior stakeholders and help transform data into comprehensive visuals.
You are responsible for
- Gathering data to enable visualization for the B2B performance dashboard
- Driving user engagement for the dashboard by managing communications through multiple channels and towards different teams
- Helping to prepare dashboard releases by liaising with e-commerce shop managers, functions and business group leaders
- Maintaining communication channels and platforms (e.g. Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, communications decks, Newsletter)
- Acting as point of contact for the performance dashboard users by organizing trainings (e.g., video tutorials, training decks, user interviews)
You are a part of
A passionate and ambitious Direct2Business team, bringing our Philips products directly to customers via our own online channels. You will be working in an international, multi-cultural environment with many diversified stakeholders, gaining exposure to Marketing and Sales, Consumer Care, Supply Chain and IT. You will be part of a team creating a performance dashboard for the e-commerce business by driving user engagement, interviews and trainings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or equivalent experience/ motivation
- You are an enthusiastic team player, with strong communication skills (oral and written) and conceptual thinking
- Fluency in English is required; Preferably for experience in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Your primary location will be our Head Quarter in Amsterdam but you are flexible to travel within Netherlands when needed
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
A first-hand experience in Philips’ Health Systems business that will sharpen your digital and stakeholder management skills. By entering our organization, you will get in close contact with a broad network of practitioners from various cultural and professional backgrounds and get insights into the day-to-day operations of a large multinational company.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Click here for more information.