Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible no later than Q3 2020.
Duration: 6 months
We are able to support this assignment with a thesis; this depends on the subject you as student want to conduct your research. If we come to an agreement for thesis, we are flexible to grand you a 32-40 hours workweek.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support daily management and strategic media buying activities in the Philips webshop team. You will help coordinate and set-up campaign and product pages, search campaign and social media campaigns.
You are responsible for
- Coordinating experiments and reports to improve our digital media strategy
- End-to-end monitoring of campaign activities to support the Philips webshop
- Supporting activities in content optimization, search and social media campaign management
- Supporting webshop management related daily activities
- Extra ad hoc activities in line with above activities
You are a part of
You will be part of a dynamic young digital marketing team, consisting of multiple experts on Performance, Digital Marketing, Analytics, E-Commerce, Search and Web. You will be working at our office in Eindhoven, at the High Tech Campus building 52.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Attending a University or University of Applied Sciences with a major in the area of Business Administration, Business Management, Communication or Marketing
- Highly interested in digital marketing and e-commerce
- An analytical, fact driven mindset
- An experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with copy-writing & content creation would be highly preferred
- Self-motivated, innovative, highly organized and attentive
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, both written and spoken
In return, we offer you
A hands-on internship where you can quickly develop your digital marketing and e-commerce knowledge in an in-house team that is among the best in the Netherlands. You will be given the opportunity to quickly carry responsibility and will be given the freedom to follow up on own initiatives.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Did we catch your interest with this one? Click here for more info!