Start date: ASAP
Duration: 40 hours per week, 5-6 months at least
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help Philips build a formidable online presence by building robust online portals, launching these portals in countries around the world and optimizing customer experience.
You are responsible for
- Creating a web page/channel as a means of communication towards all stakeholders
- Helping implement communications strategies
- Providing support to programs and internal teams
- Drafting and editing communications copy (e.g. internal press releases, newsletter posts)
- Tracking projects and media exposure
- Facilitating effective internal communications
- Scheduling internal events and maintaining related calendars (Demo Fridays, Release plans)
You are a part of
The central e-commerce team within the Brand, Communication and Digital Department. This team is responsible for building, running and maintaining the e-commerce platform.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree
- You have some understanding of information systems and/ or e-commerce
- You have a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritize work activities and adjust to a dynamic environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
In return, we offer you
A chance to be part of a diverse team and get to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to learn about e-commerce.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Click here for more information.