Location: Amsterdam – Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Type: Internship – non thesis
Length: 9 months is preferred
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: January 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help thousands of employees and managers to perform, improve and enjoy their daily work, by offering them an outstanding employee experience. You will be working in a global organization, as part of the HR Deployment & Activation team. In this role, you will be closely involved in further professionalizing the deployment of HR processes and initiatives to employees and managers across the company.
You are responsible for
- Create inspiring content for digital communications of the HR function in line with our people strategy
- Coordinate HR to HR or HR to all employee communications via townhalls, mass mails, screens, apps and other activities
- Support roll-out of global HR campaigns and help our local teams in the deployment
- Monitor our internal communication channels and provide service support where needed
- Work on content management and making a difference in our HR biggest platform, reaching Philips 77,000 +- employees.
- Analyze global and local HR content quality such as policies, practices, and other information
You are a part of
The Integrated People Services team, with approximately 500 colleagues. We deliver HR tooling and administrative services to all employees and managers in Philips worldwide. You will be working closely with HR experts, HR service professionals, HR Managers and Business Partners, Global Communications and your own team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications with affinity to Human Resources.
- Experience in and/or affinity with HR Communications, Strategy and Analytics
- Good communications skills, both verbal and in writing
- Able to work independently but collaborating in a team
- Passion for future-proof HR, employee experience and customer obsession
- Working knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint
- Experience in Social Media strategy
In return, we offer you
A hands-on and independent role in which you will have the opportunity to connect with various HR experts who are creating tools for our employees and managers across the globe. You will learn about future-proof HR, strategy, communications, employee experience and professional services in a large multinational.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Are you interested and want to learn more about this vacancy? Click here!