Location: Amsterdam – Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: June 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the tracking, reporting process by data extraction, data processing, and reporting about our partners.
- Supporting the launch of a training program to all our partner employees by preparing the input based on internal tool (ICON) data extracts
- Be instrumental in the alignment of internal tools (ICON, SFDC and SAP) data and take active part in the See More- Funnel Management for Indirect Channel
- Supporting our activities for go to market (G2M) – Customer Segmentation for the Indirect Channel
You are a part of
A dynamic team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
The right candidate will have:
- Studying towards a masters in Business, Economics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or an equivalent
- Experience in business environments
- Worked in a project setting where they contributed to fact based decision making by supporting the projects with data and business analysis
- Strong analytical skills , Data analysis, data cleansing and very good knowledge of Excel
- Preferably worked with enterprise source systems such as SAP or Salesforce
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good command of English in writing and speaking
- Knowledge of data processing tools (EXCEL) and MS Office tools such as PowerPoint
- Good in written and spoken English language communication
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
More information? Click here!