Think Global, Act Local
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented student with a passion for global research.
Do you aspire to understand the disruptive change that is going on around the world and would you like to create a better marketing future for international brands that want to think global, yet act local? Would you like to put your international research and marketing skills to the test? Then join our team!
Glocalities International B.V. is an Amsterdam-based research and consultancy agency with cutting-edge expertise in targeting and values segmentation. We are an agile, flexible and hi-tech market research company that assists its clients with sustainable international growth.
Why Glocalities is Unique
Glocalities holds a unique position in global market research, possessing in-depth knowledge, cross-cultural data, and web-based tools allowing us to unlock, identify, profile and persuade target groups via effective marketing in key economies worldwide. We serve high-level clients and premium brands in a multitude of sectors (e.g. FMCG, charity, durables, finance and the public sector). Since 2014 we have assisted premium multinationals to expand their business in more than 20 countries around the globe.
- Creating presentations, proposals, reports, and articles in English together with the team
- Brainstorming about approach and planning
- Analyzing data and making diagrams
- Supporting sales activities with desk research
- Helping with social activities
- Writing reports and presentations
- Visualizing findings and results
- Drawing conclusions and writing survey summaries
- Creating visually attractive reports
Profile and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s program or recently graduated (max. 6 months ago) with a Master’s degree in: International business studies, social sciences (Sociology, Social Geography, Psychology), Marketing, or Communication Science
- Knowledge of segmentation, marketing and/or relevant marketing trends
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude and the ability to work autonomously
- International background and international orientation
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Basic Dutch communication skills (ideally basic/ intermediate business Dutch)
- Experienced with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS
- You have to be eligible to work in the Netherlands for at least 7 months
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date: February 2020
- Hours: 5 days
- Compensation: € 450,- per month for a Masters student (for recent graduates the compensation is € 600,- per month)
Are you a result driven team player with positive energy? And are you enthusiastic about this internship at Glocalities?
Please send your resume and application to: email@example.com.
For questions about the internship, contact Martijn Lampert (research director Glocalities) by telephone +31 20 589 8383, or take a look at our website