Start date: We prefer students able to start no later than Q3 2020.
Duration: 6 months. Students able to extend to 9 months are preferred.
This Internship Assignment is not subject to combine with your graduation or thesis. We require a 40 hours per week presence to work on this internship assignment.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work at the forefront of agile consumer learning as part of the Marketing Insights & Analytics Team of Philips. You will work on the execution of digital & social experiments that contribute to the validation and optimization of minimal viable propositions in our Ventures & Solutions.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the Digital & Social Experimentation Leads in their day-to-day activities
- Executing experiments set-out by the Experimenters (AB testing, optimizations, manage campaigns)
- Create briefings for designers and developers (to support the creation of digital experiments).
- Support on creating (digital) advertising for social media, search and other digital channels.
- Analyze and report on advertising, audiences and behavior.
- In addition, you will support the Insight Accelerators on consumer insight projects in Ventures & Solutions.
You are a part of
The Global Marketing Insights & Analytics team within Philips Personal Health based in the Head Quarters in Amsterdam. You will support the Insight Accelerator Team. Your focus will cover the whole of Personal Health (divided into different Business Units).
You will be working at our head office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Communication and/or Economics.
- Strong command on MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint),
- Great analytical skills and Interested in market research, data analysis, competitive analysis, and consumer research
- Digital savvy, good understanding of social media.
- Experienced or interested in AB testing, growth hacking and online advertising.
- Some experience in desk research (preferred)
- Fluent English communication both verbal and in writing
- Excellent networking / social skills and Team player
In return, we offer you
The unique opportunity to gain experience with global market and consumer analytics, innovation and strategy building on a wide range of topics. In addition, on the job learning in an agile environment by working closely with to experienced Experiment Leads, under the supervision of the Team Lead Insight Accelerator.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Are you up for a challenge and do you want to do an exciting internship at Philips? Then be sure to click here for more info!