Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible.
Duration: 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As an intern Online Marketing (CRM / Audience Management) you will be supporting the development and deployment of CRM programs to enhance Philips’ direct contact with its consumers in the Benelux. You will also be helping with Audience Management, by creating and maintaining audiences for our advertising channels. Most of all, you will get the opportunity to work in a fun and agile environment, where you can really contribute to the team’s output!
You are responsible for
- Help plan & coordinate e-mail campaigns as part of the consumer engagement plan
- Using analysis and customer segmentation to improve both running and new CRM campaigns
- Help measure and track campaigns for CRM
- Help & maintain audiences in the Data Management Platform
- Extra ad-hoc activities based on your interest & profile in the area of CRM or Audience Management
You are a part of
You will be part of a dynamic young digital marketing team, consisting of multiple experts on Performance, Digital Marketing, Analytics, E-Commerce, Search and Web.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- attending a University or University of Applied Sciences in the area of Communication, Marketing or Data-Science
- an experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- experience with copy-writing & content creation
- self-motivated, innovative, highly organized, attentive and pro-active
- fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken
- excellent in English, both written and spoken
- Digital native, you know how to unlock the power of digital marketing
In return, we offer you
We offer you an opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic digital marketing environment, where performing will be rewarded.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Are you curious about this vacancy or do you want to apply? Click here now!