Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible no later than Q3 2020.
Duration: 6 months
We are not able to support this assignment with a thesis. For thesis reason we do require an availability of 40 hours per week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As an intern Online Marketing (CRM / Audience Management), you will be supporting the development and deployment of CRM programs to enhance Philips’ direct contact with its consumers in the Benelux. You will also be helping with Audience Management, by creating and maintaining audiences for our advertising channels. Most of all, you will get the opportunity to work in a fun and agile environment, where you can really contribute to the team output!
You are responsible for
- Help plan & coordinate e-mail campaigns as part of the consumer engagement plan
- Using analysis and customer segmentation to improve both running and new CRM campaigns
- Help measure and track campaigns for CRM
- Help & maintain audiences in the Data Management Platform
- Extra ad-hoc activities based on your interest & profile in the area of CRM or Audience Management
You are a part of
You will be part of a dynamic young digital marketing team, consisting of multiple experts on Performance, Digital Marketing, Analytics, E-Commerce, Search and Web. You will working at our office in Eindhoven, at the High Tech Campus building 52.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- attending a University or University of Applied Sciences with a major in the area of Communication, Marketing or Data Science
- an experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- experience with copy-writing & content creation would be highly preferred
- self-motivated, innovative, highly organized, pro-active and attentive
- fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken
- excellent in English, both written and spoken
- Digital native, you know how to unlock the power of digital marketing
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic digital marketing environment, where performing will be rewarded.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Did this internship opportunity spark your interest? Click here for more info!