Location: Amsterdam – Depending on the possibility to work at the office due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the time being you will mainly work from home and be supervised remotely.
Type: Internship – Not suitable for thesis
Length: 6 months or longer
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: May 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Participate in an internship within Philips Mother & Childcare and be a part of our consumer marketing team. You will have the chance to learn from and work with inspiring, ambitious people in different disciplines, and manage projects on your own. You will get a good flavor of the consumer marketing world within the company delivering innovation that matters to consumers every day. You will be part of a growing and dynamic market, with high diversity of business segments and countries and experience a steep learning curve from a content perspective.
You are responsible for
- Supporting consumer marketing managers in making market, portfolio and competitive analysis
- Using analytics to assess product performance
- Developing conclusions and actions based on your own analysis
- Taking the lead on consumer and product marketing projects
You are a part of
The global marketing team within the Philips Mother & Childcare Business, which is a fast growing business with a lot of momentum. In particular, you will be supporting the team developing Breastfeeding Solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying at University level towards a master’s degree: Business Administration, Business Economics, Data Science, Business Information Management, or equivalent studies
- Clear passion for consumer marketing and product management
- Be proactive, detail-orientated and possess analytical skills
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team player, able to work with functions in the organization
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Advanced skills in Excel and Power Point
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
More info? Click here!