Type: Internship (university enrollment required)
Start Date: Jan. 2020, the latest
Weekly Hours: 40
Length: 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology starting with Personal Health.
You are responsible for
- Assists the Consumer Marketing Manager (CMM) team with a wide range of projects including understanding Philips systems and processes that relate to new product launches, executing details for Sales Organizations
- Supports CMM with projects related to data gathering & analysis, and its presentations
- Responsible for issuing PO’s
- Will be running the market share or portfolio analysis..
- Responsible for the coordination of the day to day support of CMM activities in the category
You are a part of
The Garment Care team, a Business Unit belonging to Domestic Appliances Business Group (BG) within the Philips Personal health division.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Current student from Bachelor or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Management with interest/focus in Marketing
- Available to commit to a 6 months internship, starting December 2019 or January 2020(will require university agreement)
- Analytical thinker, with a flair for business issues and problem solving;
- Able to work independently and with accuracy
- Able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with direct colleagues and people at all levels of the organization;
- Flexible team player;
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English;
- Familiar with Windows and MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Excel proficiency is a plus!
- Comfortable with systems and processes.
In return, we offer you
A taste of what it means to work as a Consumer Marketing Manager, the most formative experience you can have in business in Philips. Our interns are exposed to the real job: not only they manage analysis and approach our data tools, but also have the opportunity of engaging with the rest of the team to lead projects that eventually will go to market, working closely with our I&D organization
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Are you excited for this amazing opportunity and want to learn more? Click here for more info!