Start date: August/September 2019
Duration: 5-6 months
Depending on your subject, we are open to discuss in supporting you with your graduation/thesis. In this combination, we do want to offer you 1 day per week to work on your graduation/thesis research.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Gain insights in consumer decision journeys and discover how shopper marketing works on converting the shopper by focusing on key purchase barriers as well as key purchase drivers. You will collaborate with a Trade shopper marketer to drive traffic, awareness and conversion at our key retailers like Bol.com, Coolblue, MediaMarkt, Blokker etc.
You are responsible for
- Analyzing previous actions, current sales and market situation, exploring opportunities and getting the basics right for online- and offline success to help us to grow the business.
- Creating innovative activation plans for our products and customers and maintaining the activation calendar per key customer
- Analyzing and improving our shopper claims in retail and tracking activations on its presence and effectiveness (qualitative and quantitative)
- Preparing upcoming activations and online banner campaigns
- Analyzing tailor made activations
You are a part of
The Trade Shopper Marketing team that is part of the Personal Health Benelux organization. You will report to a Trade Shopper Marketing manager and team up with other interns with marketing or sales assignments.
You will be working at the Benelux Office in Eindhoven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University of Applied Sciences Bachelor or University Master in Sciences degree in: Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing
- Analytical skills
- An experienced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills; efficient and hands-on attitudes; able to handle deadlines
- Fluent in oral and written in both Dutch and English
In return, we offer you
Opportunity to get familiar with (online) marketing planning for all touchpoints and learn how to optimize bannering, POS materials, blogsposts, SEA and SEO. You can combine this internship with your graduation/thesis for 1 day per week.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience. Click here for more information.