Do what you love and love what you do at Hunkemöller:
We are looking for an (Junior) Business Analyst for our Business Analytics Department.
As Junior Business Analyst you will be a key part of an international team, dedicated to the development and creation of impactful insights which will guide our company decisions.
In more detail, you will support the team with these tasks:
- Analyze large data sets to extract relevant insights that provoke and answer critical business questions and drive company improvements
- Design, build and maintain automated reporting and dashboards to track business performance metrics
- Design tests and provide statistical evaluation of results
- Engage with the business teams to frame, structure and prioritize business problems
The ideal candidate:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with focus in business analytics, computer science, economics or quantitative field (Math, Statistics etc.). Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong numerical skills and the proven ability to analyze, synthesize and distill large volumes of data down to key takeaways
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel; Hands on experience in SQL; Knowledge in Python, R or Tableau a plus.
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
We are a place for people who have a passion for creating great products and world-class service to our end-consumer and colleagues: a place for people to grow, to be future stars, and who want the opportunity to develop both themselves and their teams.
Do you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team? Please click on ‘apply now’ to send your CV/resume (in English). Please note that as the internationally successful company we are, the whole application process will be in English.
If you want more information, click here.