Family-held company Keune Haircosmetics is the largest supplier of professional haircare products in the Netherlands (B2B). It all started in 1922 when pharmacist Jan Keune’s fascination with curls and perms led him to experiment and develop the formula for home perms. This was the starting point of Keune Haircosmetics. Now, almost 100 years later, the company is run by Jan Keune’s son George Keune and his son, Eelco, and we are active in more than 80 countries. We are proud to have been able to work with one of the most diverse and creative crews in the business. The only thing we’re missing is YOU! For our Global Marketing department in our epicenter (read: head office) in Soest we are looking for:
In the Global Marketing department, we focus on Brand Management, Product Management, Social Media, and Influencer Marketing.
As a marketing intern, you are fully part of the team. This means that you have a versatile job with a lot of responsibilities. You will be packing Goodie Boxes in the morning, will be at a shoot for a new product in the afternoon, and at a launch party full of influencers in the evening. And even though it’s getting late, the next morning you’re just as fresh and fruity at the office (with a head full of shiny hair, thanks to our endless supply of Keune goodies) to also do some administrative work.
By the way, we can get coffee and print ourselves, that’s not what you are here for. We think it’s much more important that you let your voice be heard and blow us away with your knowledge of the beauty industry, your good ideas, and your smart questions.
- Are HBO/WO educated
- Speak and write flawless Dutch / English
- Are available 40 hours a week
- Understand what it means to be part of a team
- Don’t sit around waiting for things to happen or for someone to ask you anything, but show initiative
- Are flexible (as in you can handle last-minute changes well)
- Are funny (it’s also ok if you believe that yourself)
- Invest in your talent
- Offer you career opportunities
- Give you the chance to collaborate with top-notch marketeers
- Give you regular (honest!) feedback
- Are the nicest colleagues (okay, maybe not the nicest, but really nice!)
- Internship allowance of €650 per month