We are looking for our next Sales Rockstar!
Is the reality of your current environment different to what you expected? Does your current environment offer you enough training and progression opportunities?
Amoria Bond, A Sunday Times Top 100 company is hiring sales professionals in Amsterdam who want more opportunities to progress and a better working culture.
We offer a clear progression plan and industry leading commission structure with unlimited earning potential.
As a Sales Recruitment Consultant you will be well supported by the ‘Best In-House Training Programme’, regardless of experience level, so you will be really given the chance to do what you love professionally and to do it to the best of your ability.
Why are we different?
• We work amongst carer focused supportive team
• We will be give you the opportunity to specialise within a specific market, so that you can truly become an industry expert.
• With an open door culture and true transparency, your opportunities to progress to Directorship will be laid out to you from day one.
• Naturally you will need to work hard, but Amoria Bond is a business that truly gives back through our award winning pay and benefits package.
What are we looking for:
• Driven sales people who have already a history of success.
• Fluency in Dutch or German
• Possibility to work right in the heart of Amsterdam (Keizersgracht)
Great to keep in mind…
Previously, our recruitment consultants have relocated to Singapore, Uk & Cologne to set up offices, joined our board of Directors and built teams from the ground up. Our growth continues and with imminent future expansion plans, this is an exciting time to join Amoria Bond.
To improve your career prospects, apply now for our Sales Consultant position!
Amoria Bond operates as an Employment Business and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept job applications from persons of any age for this recruitment consultant role. Click here for more information.