WPP is a creative transformation company that uses the power of creativity to build better futures for our people, clients and communities.
Sounds cool, right? But you probably still have no idea what we do. Though our industry is exciting, impactful, and has global reach, we know sometimes it can seem complex.
We work with clients all over the world like Wendy’s, Pfizer, Nike, Netflix, and many more and partner with the likes of TikTok, Amazon, Google, and Facebook to help them solve problems through communications, experience, commerce, and technology.
At WPP, we are united by a culture of collaboration that is open, optimistic, and creates extraordinary work. That means that we welcome talent from all walks of life; whether you are a creative, love numbers, are studying healthcare, are witty with your words on social media, catch cultural trends before they even happen, are the planner within your circle of friends or simply are curious about what we do.
Overview of the WPP NextGen Leaders Series
- An immersive 10-week virtual learning experience
- All sessions will provide insight into WPP, the industry at large and take a look at the daily roles of our people and the work we produce
- All sessions will be led by leaders and experts across WPP, alongside our clients and partners
- The series includes professional development sessions with our agencies to help you get ready for the next step in your career
Format of Series: The series is broken out into three sections:
- Experience: Live panels with Q&A for 1 hour on Tuesdays at 11:30AM ET | 4:30PM GMT
- Learn: On-demand courses for up to 1 hour a week
- Connect: Optional live small group discussions with our regional agencies and partners on Thursdays – times will vary based on region
As this is a global program, all sessions will be recorded for those in countries that need to view on-demand. Please note, all sessions will be conducted in English. No experience in marketing/advertising is necessary to apply for the WPP NextGen Leaders Series.
- Recent and soon to be college/university graduates
- School Leavers
- People with up to two years of experience in any field
- Have access to a working computer or mobile device with a network connection
- Can commit to completing all 10 weeks of the program (missed sessions will be recorded for on demand view)
What you get out of it:
- Better prepared to enter the industry
- Receive a certificate of completion from Coursera to include on LinkedIn and your resume
- Gain access to informational interviews and opportunities to secure internship positions or full-time roles within the WPP brands
- Become part of our early talent pipeline and the growing WPP NextGen Leaders alumni network
Registration Deadline: April 30th, 2021
WPP NextGen Leaders Series Start Date: Tuesday, June 8th, 2021
For more information clik here!